Datapage’s Integrated Marketing is a unique union that pairs today’s digital technologies with traditional advertising mailers to give you modern, cost effective, targeted marketing. By using 7 different digital marketing technologies can launch your Business Marketing ahead of the curve, increasing your direct mail response by as much as 46%!
We pre-match your mailing list with your client’s Facebook and Instagram user accounts. Your target market will receive the mail and the SAME message on their social feeds, even before they visit your client’s website online. 80% of sales are made between the 8th and 12th contact. Social Match allows you to reach interested prospects at yet another activation point. Social Match is 14 days long and it starts the day the mailing is out on delivery… This means some of your potential customers will be seeing your company before they ever even receive your mail piece! Remember people are more inclined to take action when they’ve seen your message on social media before receiving your mail piece. With this valuable information, you will be able to see the numbers of people on the mailing list that saw the social media ad. Also, you will see how many times it was displayed to those people and how many clicked on the ad to go to your site. We can alter the results for age and gender so you can narrow down who is engaging and make a better mailing list for the next time!
- Maximizes the use of your mailing list
- Helps the people from your list familiarize themselves with your brand before the mail hits
- Generates thousands of additional social impression without the need of them visiting your site first
With Mailing Tracking, your clients will know when your mail is projected to reach mailboxes. You will get delivery confirmation down to the per piece, as well as the percentage that has arrived at their destination and how much is to be delivered.
- Tracks mail right down to the individual addressee
- Is fully integrated with informed visibility and displayed with Google Maps
- Is exportable reporting by city, state, and zip code
- Allows you to search by name to know if a client received their direct mail piece
- Retrieves a full report of non-scans
- Offers secure, white-label end-user access to essential postal delivery data
- You will be able to use one service for both tracking and marketing
This USPS feature allows your customers to view grayscale images of the Direct Mail that they are receiving in their mailbox. This will put your mailpiece into the hands of potential customers digitally as well as physically. There will be a full-color image of the Direct Mail piece next to the grayscale copy that has interactive content that will bring the customer to your website when it is clicked. The informed Delivery email open rate is an average of 86%. When a potential customer clicks on the full-color image ads of your mail piece will start to show up in their social media and browser. Informed delivery has an average click-through rate of 7-8%. This is another touchpoint!
All of your direct mail campaigns will include a unique phone number that tracks the results of your campaign. This phone number will make it easy to track how many customers are responding to your mail campaign via telephone. Many business owners underestimate the power of their business phone line. Statistically, 2-5% of customers that respond to Direct Mail do so by calling the phone number on the mailer. In addition to tracking mail response, you can listen to these phone calls, for training quality assurance.
- Provides full demographic data on each caller
- Full name
- Device/Carrier/Length of time with Carrier
- Gender and Age
- Business or Residential Number
- Displays isolating each caller on Google Maps
- Provides downloadable reports on all calls and caller demographics
- Secures access to incoming calls and recordings
Without efficient marketing strategies, 96% of all website visitors will leave without taking action. However, website visitors that are re-targeted with display ads are 74% more likely to go back to your website. With re-targeting, the percentage of visitors that return and take action increases to 26%. With Datapage re-targeting, if a visitor leaves your website without taking action, your campaign ads will then show up throughout the Google Display Network, directing them back to your website. Again another way to get you in to that 12th contact. Your will also be able to track the number of unique visitors to your website, the number of times your ads have been viewed by these visitors, and the number of times the ad has been clicked on.
How it Works:
- You’re direct mail campaign is sent out and tracked with our mailing tracking system using cutting edge barcode technology. This allows you to see exactly when your cards are due to arrive in prospects’ mailbox.
- When one of your direct mail leads visits your website they get a unique “cookie” assigned to their browser, so Google can identify them as a website visitor.
- Your new leads are funneled into an automatic follow-up system using the Google Display Network. Text and image ads matching your campaign’s design and offers follow your website visitors around the internet after they leave your site.
SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOW UP
At Datapage, we utilize both Instagram and Facebook to ensure that we hit all age demographics. You will have access to see how many views and clicks your ad has received.
How it works:
- Your website gets assigned a unique tracking code for Facebook and Instagram. This code is completely invisible and has no impact on how the website looks or how it acts.
- A visitor of the website gets a unique “cookie” assigned to their browser once Facebook and Instagram identify them as an active user. (Their data is confidential and their information is not accessible, this ensure online privacy for every user)
- When the user logs into Facebook or Instagram, they will be shown an ad form your client’s website right in their Newsfeed, where they’re more likely to interact and view the ad.
With Datapage’s Lead Match, you will get a list of who came to your website from the mailing list and trace the actions the user took. Also, the list will provide you a list of anonymous people who visited your website who are not on the mailing list, so you then can put them on your future mailing lists! Lead Match shows you the exact numbers that came to the website because of the Direct Mail, and with this valuable information, you are able to quantify how well the Direct Mail is working for you!
How it works:
- When someone goes to the website we get their IP address and the device ID. The device ID gives you access to their name and address.
- When we get access to the device ID we can compare that to who was on our mailing list and who was not on the mailing list. This gives us actual numbers of who is coming to the site because of the Direct Mail.
- When we identify someone who is not on the mailing list that came to your site we can then put them on a future mailing list!